Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Tolkien Professor

A friend of mine sent me this wonderful site containing an ongoing series of podcasts about J.R.R. Tolkien and his writings. The author writes concerning himself and the site:

My name is Corey Olsen. I am a professor of medieval literature and an English PhD, and I have been a student of Tolkien’s works for as long as I can remember. On this website, I am posting a series of FREE audio lectures on Tolkien’s major works for you to download and listen to on your computer, your iPod, or wherever. I hope you have as much fun listening to my lectures as I have making them!
He is not too far along, so it won't take long for you to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be courteous and thoughtful. I reserve the right to delete comments that do not possess these characteristics.